My Life JHRPS Save More
- User ID and password can be used to enter
- First time users can register for new account
- Online login credential recovery is available
Retirement accounts are nothing to be taken lightly. Along that same line of thinking, the login process used to access a retirement account should never be taken lightly either. Those who want hassle-free online access to their financial portfolios can get what they deserve by logging into an account at John Hancock’s My Life Now portal. To complete the easy login process, users will need to go to the My Life JHRPS Save More page and enter a User ID along with a password. Those who are without a clue when it comes to the login credentials can begin the reset process by entering a first name, last name, Social Security Number, and date of birth. Once the information has been entered the Reset User ID or Reset Password boxes can be checked to proceed with the online account recovery process.
A Brief Study of John Hancock
- Financial unit of Manulife Financial Corporation a leading Canada-based financial services company
- Reported core-earnings of a massive $1.2 BILLION for the fiscal year ending on April 31st, 2020
- Holds a top-tier brand awareness ranking with a 76% awareness score with United States consumers
- Assets under management and administration for the 2020 fiscal year were a stunning $406.2 billion
New users can begin the process of portal registration by entering a Social Security Number and date of birth at the My Life JHRPS Save More page. Those who need assistance can review the information posted under the Help link found at the top right hand side of the portal. Users who need to reset their PIN by phone can do so by calling the Voice Response system Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 AM and 10 PM Eastern Time.
Voice Response System Phone Number