Promotion Card AT&T
- Numbers from card must be entered to begin
- Sample card images are available for reference
- AT&T headquarters contact information available
Most consumers have likely determined by now that must cards are of little to no use until they have been activated. Those who have received a promotion card from AT&T can turn the small piece of plastic into a convenient purchasing tool by completing a simple online activation process. The process can be initiated by going to the Promotion Card AT&T page and entering the first 10 digits of the card number as shown on the card. Once the digits have been entered the Continue button can be clicked to proceed with the card activation process. Those who are struggling to locate the first 10 digits of a card number can take a peak at the 2 promotion card sample images posted at the right hand side of the Promotion Card AT&T page (images box the location of the first 10 digits).
A Brief but In Depth Look at AT&T
- Over 3 million businesses (multinational corporations to small businesses) turn to AT&T
- Investing to be a leader in the technology, media, and telecommunications industries
- Offers mobile services, next-generation TV, high-speed internet, and smart solutions
- A fortune 500 company with 2020 reported consolidated revenue of $163.8 BILLION
- AT&T provides quality jobs to more than 200,000 people in the United States alone
Cardholders who are worried that they may mistakenly enter the full card number can rest easy as the entry fields will ONLY allow for 10 digits to be entered (4 digits in the first box, 4 digits in the second box, and 2 digits in the third box). Customers with questions for AT&T can click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the Promotion Card AT&T page to bring up a list of support phone numbers sorted by product category. Those who have corporate-related questions for the company can reach out to the AT&T headquarters located in Dallas, TX.
- 208 S. Akard St., Dallas, TX 75202