- Online account login is required sign up
- New users can create an online account
- Promotion can be shared on social media
It’s early April which means true fantasy league competitors across the country are getting ready for an intense season of non-stop excitement. Those who were expecting information on their favorite football teams and players may be a bit taken a back when realizing the true focus of the following sentences: FANTASY DANCING. Believe it or not, this fall dancing fans across the country can register to compete in ABC’s Dancing with the Stars Fantasy League Sweepstakes for a chance to win the Grand Prize trip to the beautiful shores of Hawaii. Once the reality of such a bold new league sets in, fans can sign up by going to the ABC DFL page and clicking the Play Now! button to login to an ABC or ESPN account and complete the registration process. Those who have yet to register for an account can begin the creation process by clicking the Create an Account button (email address or Facebook information can be used to create an account). Participants who want to get a full understanding of the rules associated with the league can click the Official Rules link posted at the bottom of the ABC DFL page.
Opening up the Rule Book
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age or the age of majority (whichever is older)
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (this includes the District of Columbia)
- The fun gets started on April 6th, 2020 and wraps up on April 20th, 2020
- There is a limit of just 1 Mirrorball prediction pick per person throughout the contest
- The Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize trip to Hawaii comes to $5,508.00
In addition to the Grand Prize there will be 2 First Prize Dancing with the Stars prize packs valued at $250 each. The selection of the potential prize winners will be made through a random drawing to be held on or around 7 days after the conclusion of the Dancing with the Stars season. Those who want to invite their friends to join the action can do so by clicking the social media links posted at the top of the ABC DFL page (Facebook and Twitter).
- American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. – 500 S. Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521