BCBS IL Community Family Health Plan
- Instructions for enrollment are provided
- Certain requirements must be met to join
- Over the phone assistance is available
For something as detailed as a health plan it’s always nice to have a “one stop shop” for enrollment and other vital plan information. Illinois residents who have enrolled (or plan to enroll) in the Blue Cross Community Family Health Plan can get all the information they need and more by visiting the BCBS IL Community Family Health Plan page. Those who are in need of a provider can click the Provider Find tab to search for a doctor by type, name, and location. When searching by location an address, city, or zip code must be entered along with how many miles out to search. Those who want to stay informed on any recent news or updates regarding the plan can do so by reviewing the information found under the Events & Announcements section of the BCBS IL Community Family Health Plan page. More information regarding enrollment can be learned by clicking the How to Enroll tab posted at the top of the page.
What do I need to know about enrollment?On this topic: What's www.DollarTreeFeedback.com survey about? Continue Reading dollartreefeedback customer survey
- Plan members must live in the IL counties of Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kankakee, Lake or Will
- Eligibility is limited to United States citizens or legal immigrants between ages 19 and 64
- Those who qualify for Medicare IN ADDITION TO Medicaid are not eligible for enrollment
- Enrollment can be initiated online or over the phone by calling 877-912-8880 (free call)
Members who need more information about a plan can click on the Plan Details tab posted at BCBS IL Community Family Health Plan page to review the available resources. Those who prefer to view the information in Spanish can do so by clicking the En Español link posted at the top of the page. Over the phone assistance can be received by contacting Member Services between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM Central Time Monday through Friday.