Citi Balance Transfer
- Login can be completed with User ID and password
- Available Citi Cards are posted for customer review
- Customer service can be contacted for assistance
Nobody (or at least anyone who IS NOT a glutton for punishment) likes having a high interest debt hangover over their head. The good news is that there are many ways to go about consolidating these burdensome debts into a more affordable rate and payment. Citi customers may have received such an opportunity in the form of a mail offer directing them to go to the Citi Balance Transfer page to begin the consolidation process. Once at the page an account can be access by entering a User ID and password into the blank data entry fields before clicking the Sign On button (those who believe they will be dropping by often can check the Remember Me box before logging in to expedite the process in the future). Those who can’t remember their login credentials may want to try clicking the Forgot User ID? or Forgot Password? links posted at the right hand side of the Citi Balance Transfer page.
A Look at Some of the Cards Available from CitiOn this topic: Apply Now Citi Card Personal Invitation Number — Read On www.citi.com/applynowdoublecash
- Citi Double Cash Card – Double dip on cash back by earning 1% when making a purchase and another 1% when paying for it
- Citi Simplicity Card – Provides cardholders with the peace of mind that comes with no late fees and no outlandish penalty rate
- Citi Thank You Preferred Card – 2 dollars can be earned for every buck spent on purchases that involve dining or entertainment
- Citi Diamond Preferred Card – Customers can enjoy the dependable protection benefits with no annual fee and a low intro rate
After clicking one of the account recovery links posted at the Citi Balance Transfer page a card number must be entered to begin both the User ID or password recovery process. Those who need to activate a card for the first time will also need to enter a card number to get started. Those with questions about the balance transfer process can seek assistance by calling Citi’s toll-free customer service number.
Citi Customer Service Numbers
- 800-325-2865 (TTY)