Consumer Reports Renew CR
- Access account online by entering a last name, account number, and security code
- Manage Consumer Reports subscriptions and other account services
Consumer Reports customers that need to get into their accounts in order to manage their subscriptions or other services can gain account access by entering their last name, account number, and security code in the provided fields on the Consumer Reports Renew CR page. Customers that are having a hard time finding their account numbers will need to refer to their mailing label where it can be located above their name and to the left of their subscription expiration date. For further assistance on finding the account number customers can take a look at the mailing label sample image conveniently posted on the Consumer Reports Renew CR page.
A little bit about Consumer Reports
- The organization is dedicated to the enduring idea of unleashing the world-changing power of consumers
- Consumer Reports was started in 1936 as an independent, nonprofit organization
- Organizational experts test thousands of products each year in 50 labs and a 327 acre automotive testing track
- The organization prides itself on being unconstrained by advertising or other commercial influences and relentlessly exposes public health and safety issues
- Consumer Reports serves consumers through a number of channels including unbiased product testing, research, journalism, public education, and advocacy
- Consumer Reports Magazine subscribers will receive a discount when signing up for an annual subscription to the organization’s website
Customers that need to reach Consumer Reports for one reason or another can do so by sending a letter to the organizational headquarters located at 101 Truman Avenue Yonkers, NY 10703-1057. To reach the subscriptions department customer can simply pick up the phone and dial 1-800-333-0663. Internet savvy customers that would like to provide the organization with feedback can do so on Twitter, YouTube, or Facebook.
ReferencesOn this topic: What is www.DollarTreeFeedback.com survey about? Continue Reading dollar tree survey