Dollar General DG Me
- An Employee ID and password is needed to login
- Password and Employee ID recovery is available
Financial information is something most employees prefer to have instant access to. Employees of Dollar General shouldn’t have much to gripe about when it comes to the speed at which they can access 401k or W2 communications though the Dollar General DG Me portal. To gain access to the portal, employees will only need to enter an Employee ID and password before clicking the Login button. However, those who have yet to register for the Dollar General DG Me portal will need to do so before access can be granted. To begin the registration process an employee ID, date of birth, and last 4 digits of a Social Security Number must be entered. Those who have forgotten their passwords can enter their Employee ID to begin the account recovery process.
A Quick Shout Out to the History of Dollar General
- The first Dollar General store opened up on April 1st, 1955 in Springfield, Kentucky
- By 1957 the combined annual sales of all 29 Dollar General stores totaled $5 million
- The company went public in 1968 with an annual sales figure of over $40 million
- Since going public Dollar General has grown to over 13,000 stores across 43 states
The Dollar General DG Me portal can also be used by employees who need to update their address or contact information. Those who aren’t exactly sure what their Employee ID is can look it up by entering a first name, birth day, birth month, birth year, year hired, and the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number. Employees are encourage to store their Employee ID (for future reference) in a secure place.
Dollar General Customer Service Inquiries
- [email protected]