- Type of medication must be chosen
- Terms and Conditions apply to offer
- Phone number provided for support
Modern medicine can play a big part in the overall qualify of one’s life. However, one thing associated with modern medicine that can actually be a hindrance to the quality of a patient’s life is an EXPENSIVE CO-PAY. Patients who could use some relief in this area may find the help they need by requesting or activating a co-pay savings card at the Drops 101 page. Upon arrival at the page the process of requesting or activating a card can be initiated by selecting a medication from the drop down list (Ilevro, Moxeza, Pazeo, Simbrinza, Travatan, Azopt, Ciprodex, Durezol). Once a medication has been selected the Get Started button can be clicked to proceed with requesting or activating a card. Those who want to find out more about a medication can click the Full Prescribing Information link at the Drops 101 page prior to continuing with the process. It is important to note that Terms and Conditions apply to co-pay savings card offer.
A Look at the Terms and Conditions of the Savings Card
- Offer is only valid for those with commercial insurance and who have a valid prescription
- Card offer is NOT valid under Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal or state program
- Is property of Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation and must be returned if requested
- Present offer and insurance card along with valid prescription at participating pharmacy
- Patients with commercial insurance may owe for a portion of the co-pay or coinsurance
Those who want to review the full Terms and Conditions associated with the offer can do so by scrolling to the bottom of the Drops 101 page. It should be pointed out that the offer expires on April 31st, 2020. Those with questions about the offer can get the help they need by picking up the phone and dialing 844-685-3406. General questions for Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation can be asked by calling the company between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5 PM Eastern Time Monday through Friday.
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation General Contact Number