- User ID and password are needed
- Online feedback form is provided
- Assistance is available by phone
These days it seems the easiest and fastest way to gain access to anything is over the web. Those who have an Emmi program that needs managing should find this statement to ring true after discovering the simple online login process at the EmmiManager portal. Gaining access to the portal can be completed in just a matter of seconds by entering a User ID and password into the login fields before hitting the Login button. Users who feel like providing feedback on EmmiManager can click the How Are We Doing? link to complete an online questionnaire regarding their experience with the portal. The questionnaire consists of 4 questions and provides message boxes for users to elaborate on their answers. Those who want to be contacted about their responses can provide a name, practice name, and phone number (must also check the Yes option when asked if contact can be made).
Emmi Solutions in the Spotlight
- 2016 Beckers Hospital Review – Awarded as a top 150 great place to work in healthcare
- 2014 Chicago Tribune – Emmi Solutions made the prestigious list of top 100 workplaces
- 2009 Interactive Media Award – Checking Your Blood Sugar program awarded best in class
- iAward for Connected Health – Patient engagement platform wins Operational Effectiveness
- 2016 Built in Chicago – Emmi is recognized as a top 100 digital company in the city of Chicago
EmmiManager users who are having trouble gaining access can try using the Live Chat option posted at the bottom right corner of the portal for immediate assistance. Those who prefer to get help over the phone can reach out to Emmi by dialing 866-294-3664. Users who do not need an immediate response to a question or concern can try sending correspondence directly to the company’s physical address.
Emmi Solutions, LLC
- 300 W. Adams St, Suite 1200 Chicago, IL 60606