E-Z Pass MD Pay Toll
- Settle a Maryland video toll with E-Z pass
- Minimum $1/maximum $15 payment
- Pay toll balance online
E-Z Pass has certainly made getting around a breeze—especially in Maryland. Before, toll payments meant waiting in lines and physically handing over coins to the booth attendant. Now it’s possible to drive right on by, letting the electronic system handle all the persnickety payment details. Of course, some Maryland residents still haven’t boarded the E-Z Pass train, which can lead to headaches. For example, if folks speed by a toll location without paying, well, it’s all caught on video. That’s when folks receive the dreaded video toll notice in their mailbox. Never fear, though, because it’s possible to take care of this issue quickly and easily online via E-Z Pass.
How to pay your video toll online
- Visit the promo page (see below)
- Click the “Pay Video Toll” tab in the upper-right corner of the screen
- Select whether you want to be identified by mailing number, drivers license, license plate or transponder
- Enter your zip code
- Click “Search”
- Select your method of payment and pay the video toll balance online
It’s also possible to pay a video toll by check. Check-payment instructions should come included on the video toll notice. It’s also possible to pay by check by stopping in at any E-Z Pass Stop-In Center location. Those who received a video toll due to not having an E-Z pass should consider becoming a member. E-Z Pass members in Maryland enjoy a number of benefits for signing up with the program, such as quicker commute times, automatic toll payments, as well as a 25% discount on twin-axle toll locations throughout the state. There’s no better way to get around than with E-Z Pass.
Contacting E-Z Pass Maryland
- O. Box 17600, Baltimore, MD 21297-7600