- Entry process can be completed online
- 1 prize is available in the sweepstakes
- Winner’s List is available upon request
When a sweepstakes offers just 1 prize more times than not it’s going to be a good one. It’s not going out on a limb to say the prize available in the Southwest Family Flyaway Sweepstakes meets this criteria (especially for fans of Disney Pixar movies). Those who might enjoy a family vacation for 4 (or just 3 random people of the winner’s choosing for that matter) to see the premiere of the soon to be released animated film Coco can register for the sweepstakes by going to the Southwest Family Flyaway Sweepstakes registration page and completing an online form with a name, email address, date of birth, and phone number. Those who would like to load up on travel deals can opt to receive “Click ‘N Save” emails prior to submitting the entry (box can be checked to sign up for the emails). It should be noted that participants must verify they have read and agree to the Official Rules which can be reviewed by clicking the link posted under the entry form at the Southwest Family Flyaway registration page.
A Short Journey Into the Rulebook
- Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and Washington DC
- Participants must be at least 19 years of age at the time of entry to be eligible
- Runs for around 3 weeks from April 1st, 2020 through April 25th, 2020
- Limit of just 1 entry per person throughout the entirety of the sweepstakes
- The total Approximate Retail Value of the prize trip amounts to $3,788.00
The random drawing to determine the prize winner will be held on or around April 26th, 2020. Less than 2 weeks later whoever wins will be going to see the premiere of Coco in sunny Los Angeles, CA (hopefully its sunny on the premiere day). Those who want to find out who won the prize can request a copy of the Winners List by writing to HDQ 5BE, PO Box 36611, Dallas, TX 75235-1611.
Southwest Family Flyaway Sweepstakes Sponsor
- Southwest Airlines Co. – 2702 Love Field Drive, Dallas, TX 75235