Five Back Gift
- 5% can be earned on purchases at select retailers
- Gift card can be registered and checked for balance
- Online purchasing of Five Back gift cards available
Anyone who has ever been fortunate to receive a gift card knows how convenient they are to use. What most people probably do not know is that there is now a gift card out there that actually allows cardholders to earn CASH BACK on purchases. Those who have received a Five Back gift card from Visa can register the card online by entering the card number, card expiration date, and 3 digit CVV2 Code. Cardholders who want to check a balance or personalize a PIN number (initial PIN will be the last 4 digits of the card number) will need to enter the same information to begin both processes. It should be pointed out that enrollment in the Five Back program is automatic and DOES NOT require that the Five Back gift card be registered.
A Quick Study of the Five Back Visa Gift Card
- The Five Back Visa gift card is a prepaid card issued by MetaBank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
- Cash back earnings from purchases made at participating retailers will be added to the card within 48 hours
- Cards will no longer work once a balance hits 0 or the “valid through” date on the front of the card has passed
- Five Back gift cardholders can continue to earn cash back until the balance of the card dwindles to 10 cents
Anyone interested in purchasing a Five Back Visa gift card can get started with the online order process by entering a delivery method and a card amount ($25, $50, and $75 increments). Featured retailers where the card can earn cash back include (but are not limited to) Fleming’s, JC Penney, Nike, Outback, and Red Robin. Cardholders who still have funds remaining on their card after the “valid through” date has passed can contact customer service to have a replacement Five Back gift card issued.
Blackhawk Network Customer Service
- 10615 Professional Circle Ste. 102 Reno, NV 89521