Four Points Breakfast For A Buck
- Get breakfast for just one dollar
Travelers that don’t mind getting a full breakfast with coffee for just $1 will be thrilled to learn about the Four Points Breakfast For a Buck offer. In order to get started customers will need to go directly to the offer page and use the Find & Book box to locate and purchase a room. Alternatively, customers can call 877-782-0108 as ask for rate plan FPBKPKG.
Pesky Terms & Conditions to be aware of:
- The Four Points Breakfast For a Buck offer is valid at participating hotels in North America only
- The stay must be booked between April 15th, 2020 and March 30th, 2020 and completed between January 1st, 2020 and March 30th, 2020
- Hotels that do not have an American breakfast available may go ahead and substitute with a Continental breakfast
- The definition of an eligible stay is 1 or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur
- Rates are per room per night and based on single/double occupancy
- Rates do not include additional charges that may be imposed or state taxes
- The Four Points Breakfast For a Buck offer cannot be combined with other promotions
- The offer may be discontinued at anytime
The Four Points Breakfast For a Buck offer is valid for new reservations only and is not applicable to groups
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. operates, owns, and franchises properties under the St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, W, Westin, Le Méridien, Sheraton, Four Points, Aloft, and Element brand names. The company was founded in 1969 and has headquarters stationed in Stamford, Connecticut. To reach Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. by mail please write to 1 Star Point, Stamford, CT 06902. To reach the company by phone customers can pick up the phone and dial 203-964-600.