HCA HR Answers
- User ID and password needed to access portal
- Password reset process can be completed online
Gaining access to an online portal should never be a complicated process. Users who need access to the HCA HR Answers page should enjoy the simple login process that only requires two pieces of information to be entered. Once at the portal’s home page, users will need to enter a User ID and password into the blank login fields. After the required information has been entered, the simple login process can be completed by hitting the Sign In button. Users who have forgotten a password can begin the online reset process by first selecting an account (HCA, LifePoint, Capella, NONAFFIL Domain). Those who have not entered a mobile phone number into their password profile will need to contact their local IT desk for password reset assistance.
What is HCA?
- Hospital Corporation of America was founded by Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr., Dr. Thomas Frist, Jr. and Jack Massey
- The company was formed back in 1968 and was among the first of hospital companies within the United States
- Hospital Corporation of America has grown to become one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare services
- The company is comprised of 171 locally managed hospitals and 118 freestanding surgery centers (in US and UK)
It should be noted that users who sign into the portal accept the terms outlined beneath the login fields posted to the HCA HR Answers page. Those who have questions for HCA can reach out to the company by phone or through mail.
HCA Holdings Inc. Contact Information
- One Park Plaza, Nashville, TN 37203