Hertz Rental Fine
- Pay a ticket in relation to a rental care that was ticketed
- Tickets can include parking, toll or photo-enforcement citations
- The service is operated by ATS Processing Services in association with Hertz Rental Car services – Phone: (877) 977-5771 or Fax: (480) 907-3026
Please note any and all questions about the ticket should be directed to the local police department that was charged with issuing the auto ticket and not ATS or Hertz. ATS Processing Services is a 3rd party service provider which is hired by Rental Car Companies and Fleet Agencies to process vehicle citations on their behalf. ATS Processing Services is a division of American Traffic Solutions.
Further Hertz Rental Fine Notes
- Anyone who received a ticket while using a Hertz rental car can make a payment using the ATS website
- Please note customers will be charged an administration fee as outlined in the service agreement signed upon car rental
- Payments can be made via credit card or by check
- To pay via check please detach the coupon at the bottom on the and mail it along with a check for the amount due
- Any failure to pay a ticket will result in costly fines and the customers ability to rent a car in the future will be outlawed by Hertz
- The only excuse accepted by Hertz would be if the car was stolen and the customer had nothing to do with the theft
- Even if the customer was not driving the auto they will still be charged with the ticket
- In many cases Hertz will simply charge the exact credit card the customer used to pay for the rental when it comes to fines
Hertz is a Florida based car rental company that has over 100 locations world-wide. The firm was founded by auto enthusiast Walter L. Jacobs back in 1918 who stupidly sold the company (in a mistake of a lifetime) to John D Hertz in 1923. Mr. Hertz went on to make millions and millions of dollars while little is known about Walter Jacobs.
ReferencesOn this topic: Important notes to use to your Dollar Tree Customer Feedback Survey. Check out more about dollar tree feedback survey