- Username and password are needed to login
- New users can register for an online account
- Login credential recovery assistance available
One could argue that one of the most important aspects of a healthcare benefits plan is how easily it can be managed. Those who have a plan with HealthFirst Benefits shouldn’t have too hard of a time gaining access to a plan online at the HF Benefits page. Members who need to manage a plan can click the Plan Members button to be redirected to a login page where a username and password can be entered to gain access to an account. Providers who need to verify patient benefits can login just as easily by clicking the Providers link and entering a username and password. Those who have forgotten a username or password can click the links posted at the bottom left side of the HF Benefits login page and enter a Member ID, last name, date of birth, and zip code to begin the account recovery process.
Wellness Offers from HealthFirst
- Health Perks – Special discount program that allows for savings on goods and services
- Health Risk Assessment – A simple online tool that helps members take charge of health
- Wellness Portal – Offers interactive programs to raise both awareness and accountability
- Health and Wellness Fairs – Easily accessible educational materials direct to employees
New users can begin the registration process at the HF Benefits login page by first confirming if they are a member or provider. Plan members who successfully register an account will enjoy abilities such as looking up claims, requesting ID cards, and reviewing coverage details. Providers who complete the account registration process will be able to check patient eligibility, verify patient benefits, and check current accumulators. Those who have questions for HealthFirst Benefits can try reaching the company by phone, email, or mail.
- 821 East South East Loop 323, II American Center, Tyler, TX 75701
- [email protected]