LMC Follow My Health
- Username and password can be used to login
- Alternative account login process is available
- Enrollment form can be printed and mailed in
- Support is available over the phone or by email
It’s always a good idea to keep close tabs on information as important as one’s medical records. Those who have visited a Lexington Medical Center provider can accomplish this goal by logging into the to LMC Follow My Health portal. Once at the portal’s homepage patients can gain access to medical records by clicking the Login button and entering a username along with an account password. As an alternative means of gaining account access, login information for Yahoo, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, or Cerner accounts can be used. Patients who have not yet enrolled for access to the LMC Follow My Health portal can get started by clicking the Enroll Today button to bring up a PDF enrollment form that must be completed with a name, date of birth, phone number, preferred email address, and last 4 digits of the patient’s Social Security Number. After filling out the basic information any and all providers must be checked before signing and dating the form.
Taking a Look at Lexington Medical Center
- Anchored by a massive 428 bed medical complex located in West Columbia, South Carolina
- Includes 6 community medical centers and employs a staff of more than 6,500 professionals
- The busy Emergency department in South Carolina treats almost 85,000 patients each year
- LMC has been honored as one of the Top 25 Best Hospitals to Work for in the United States
- Currently undergoing an expansion by creating a new patient tower that will open in 2020
Once the enrollment form has been completed it must be mailed to LMC Physician Network Services (ATTN LMC Follow My Health) 110 East Medical Lane, Suite 210-B, West Columbia, SC 29169. Those who have question about the portal can reach out to support via email or by phone.
LMC Follow My Health Support
- [email protected]