Lumber Liquidators Sweepstakes (Last Update 04/12/2016)
- Enter to win a smooth $4,000 store credit to Lumber Liquidators
- The promotion will run from April 26, 2020 until April 17, 2020
- Contestants are limited to one entry during the course of the Ty’s Trends Sweepstakes
As part of the promotion contestants will be asked to pick their favorite “Ty Trend”… “Distressed”, “Gray”, “Wide Plank” or “Exotic & Unique”. To enter the Lumber Liquidators Sweepstakes promotion contestants must be 18 years of age and a LEGAL resident of the United States. Please note Lumber Liquidators employees are not allowed to play.
More Ty’s Trends Lumber Liquidators Sweepstakes Rules & Notes
- No lumber purchase (or any purchase for that matter) is required to enter
- The lucky winner will have 5 days to claim the prize from the date of notification
- This Contest is sponsored by Lumber Liquidators, Inc
- A list of winner can be requested anytime after the grand prize drawing up until January 30, 2020
To obtain the name of the $4,000 store credit to Lumber Liquidator grand prize winner (or a copy of the official rules associated with the promotion) please write to: Lumber Liquidators – Ty’s Trends Sweepstakes – [Winners List] or [Official Rules], 3000 John Deere Road, Toano, VA 23168. Specify “Winners List” or “Official Rules” on the request.
Ty Pennington is reality TV star best known for being the host of ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Ty was born on 10/19/64 and considers himself a “Jack Of All Trades”.
Lumber Liqudators is an US based hardwood flooring company founded by Tom Sullivan in 1993. The firm has recently came under fire through a 60 Minutes investigation documenting the firms use of formaldehyde in certain floor products. The Ty’s Trend Lumber Liquidators Sweepstakes is an effort to promote the company and move pass the negative press.