My Arby’s Visit
- Allows a customer to take a survey related to their visit to Arby’s home to the classic Roast Beef and Beef ‘n Cheddar sandwiches
- Must take the survey within 2 days (aka 48 hours) of their visit
- The site is administered by InMoment Inc. with permission from Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc.
To take the survey the customer will need Internet access, the Arby’s 4-digit unit number (located at the top of the receipt) and the date of visit. The Arby’s survey will only take a few minutes to complete and customers feedback will be shared with the store in question. At the end of the survey the customer will be entered into a sweepstakes for a $500 Arby’s gift card. In order to enter the sweepstakes the customer must be a legal resident of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, age 18 or older at the time of entry.
Enter the My Arby’s Visit survey without purchase?
Yes. Please write to: US Beef Corp (Arby’s) Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437. Be sure to include the entrants contact information on a 3×5 index card with their DOB.
ARBY’S GUEST SATISFACTION SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES FAQ
- The customer can also participate in the survey sweepstakes by calling 1-866-239-3751
- The answers to the survey will have no effect on a participant’s ability to enter or win
- When entering by mail NO copies, facsimiles or mechanical reproductions will be accepted AND all received will be disqualified
- Limit of one entry per day by mail
- The Arby’s Guest Sweepstakes winner will be drawn on the 10th, 11th, 12th or 13th of the month
- Total amount of ALL prizes given away by Arby’s will total $5500
- Winners will be notified via email and will have 48 hours confirm their mailing address
- Winners should allow up to 6 weeks for Arby’s to verify the winner and mail the gift card
- Prizes (Arby’s gift cards) will not be replaced if stolen or lost and cannot be redeemed for cash
Arby’s is a US Based quick-service sandwich chain with over 3000 locations across the United States, Turkey, Canada, and Qatar. The company was founded on April 23, 1964 by Forrest and Leroy Raffel who felt there was room in the fast food industry for a company that didn’t specialize in burgers.