My KMX HR
- Employees can login using Employee ID
- Password recovery assistance available
A company that doesn’t have an adequate way for its employees to access their important job information is a company that has drastically failed to keep up with the fast-paced technological age. Those who work at CarMax can take a long and deep sigh of relief knowing they are NOT employed by such a company. Employees who need to gain quick and easy access to their job information can do so online in just a few clicks by going to the My KMX HR page and entering an Employee ID and password. Once both required pieces of information have been entered into the blank fields the Login button can be clicked to gain account access. Those who are having problems getting into their account through the My KMX HR page will need to launch the Manager Assisted Reset application in Ignition and fetch their manger for some guidance.
Is CarMax a good company to work for?
- CarMax has placed on the Fortune list of “100 Best Companies to Work For” from 2005 through 2020
- The company has also made the Fortune list of “15 Best Workplaces in Retail” from 2005 through 2020
- In 2020 CarMax showed its forward thinking by cracking Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials”
- Training Magazine has ranked CarMax as a “Top 125 Training Company” from years 2008 through 2020
- The company made appearances on Workforce Magazine’s “Workforce 100 List” in years 2014 and 2020
Customers who need assistance with an issue can try contacting the CarMax Customer Relations team via Facebook or Twitter Monday through Friday between 9 AM and 8 PM Eastern Standard Time. Those who have questions or concerns that need to be handled by the CarMax Home Office can get in touch by phone or through mail.
CarMax Home Office
- 12800 Tuckahoe Creek Parkway Richmond, VA 23238