My Nike Visit NA (Last Update April 12th, 2020)
- Allows a Nike store visitor to take a survey in regards to their purchase
- The survey will only take a few moments to complete and at the end the consumer should be rewarded with a promotional item
- The website is operated by InMoment with a license from Nike
- Participants can choose from English, French, or Spanish as a preferred language
The My Nike Survey will ask a few short questions about the product that was purchased (i.e. Nike Air Zoom Structure 18 Flash iD, Nike Free 5.0 iD, Nike Zoom Wildhorse 2) and the customer service provided by the in store employees.
- Oregon based sports apparel firm
- Originally founded as Blue Ribbon Sports in 1964 (changed to Nike in 1971)
- Has an operating income ranging between $2 to $3 billion annually
- Operates world-wide
Nike is considered the most respected (and valuable) brand among the sporting business. The firm was founded by sporting enthusiast Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight out of Mr. Knights car trunk. Phil Knight attended the University of Oregon and was an average track athlete (not winning much, but not placing last either). Bill Bowerman was a track and field coach and had a passion for training young athletes (sending over 30 athletes to the Olympics). Bill also was clocked running a sub 4 minute mile 16 times. Both Bill and Phil were accomplished athletes and had a knack for business.
Popular Nike Products
- Nike Air Max
- Nike Dri-FIT Touch Tailwind Striped
- Jordan Dominate 2.0 Compression
- Tank Top SB Varsity Dri-FIT
- Pro Combat Hyperwarm Compression Hazard
- Pro Hyperstrong Compression Hard Plate 3/4-Length
Nike Inc can be reached by mail via @ 244 W Market, Bloomington, MN 55425 or by phone by calling 1 (800) 344-6453. Companies similar to Nike include Adidas, Under Armor and Asics. Nike can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol NKE. The firm sells to working class men, women, and kids worldwide.