- User ID or email address can be used to login
- Account password recovery help is available
- Contact information for support is provided
Anyone who has ever been responsible for managing something as complex as a supply chain knows the last thing that’s needed is wasted minutes fumbling around trying to gain access to an online portal. Those who trust UTS for their supply chain management needs should be able to save those vital minutes for something much more useful such as ACTUALLY MANAGING SUPPLIES. Online access to the My UTS portal can be gained in a matter of seconds by going to the login page and typing in either a User ID or email address along with an account password. Those who are interested in making the process EVEN FASTER can check the Remember Me box posted under the login fields to have account information saved for future use. Users who are drawing a blank when it comes to entering a My UTS password may want to click the Forgot Password? link to begin the account recovery process.
Advantages of My UTS Account Integration
- Integration with the system helps to boost returns on a supply chain investment
- Speeds the exchange of supply chain information and provides routing flexibility
- Integrated users can add shipping tools to easily order management applications
- Automates manual processes and flag errors and/or any problems that may arise
- Allows supply chain information to be written DIRECTLY into the user applications
The password reset process can be started by entering a last name along with an account email address or User ID. New users who have yet to register for a My UTS account can begin the account creation process by completing an online form with a name, company name, job title, address, email address, and any specific notes that need to be communicated to UTS. Those who need help getting set up for an account can reach out to support via email or through a simple phone call.
My UTS Registration Support
- 800-383-3024 (option 3)
- [email protected]