- An Optimum ID is needed to login
- Customer service available to assist
- Login credential recovery is available
The last thing a customer wants is to bend over backward every time access to an account is needed. Those who have an account with Optimum won’t have to schedule a visit to the chiropractor anytime soon (at least not from having to bend over backwards to get into an account) thanks to the easy login process found at the Opt Online page. Customers who need access to an account can login in just a few seconds by entering an Optimum ID and password into the data entry fields. Those who know they will be stopping by often can elect to be remembered on their computer by checking the Remember Me box. Customers who can’t remember an Optimum ID or password can click the links posted under the login fields at the Opt Online page to begin the account recovery process.
A Few of the Packages Available from Optimum TV
- Broadcast Basic – Basic cable channels plus 50 channels of digital music, Pay Per View access, and On Demand
- Preferred – Includes everything offered with the Value and Broadcast basic packages plus additional channels
- Gold – The best available television package offered by Optimum cab be purchased for only $109.95 per month
Customers who have forgotten an Optimum ID can elect to have it sent via email or text message. Those who can’t recall an account password can enter their Optimum ID to begin the account recovery process. Customers who have yet to set up an online account can begin the Optimum ID creation process by clicking the Not an Optimum customer? link at the Opt Online page and entering an account number, last name, and the phone number associated with their account. Those with corporate related inquiries may wish to try writing directly to Optimum Corporate Headquarters.
Optimum Corporate Headquarters
- 1111 Stewart Avenue, Bethpage, NY 11714