PayPal Activate Card
- Allows a customer to activate their PayPal card online
- It’s free to sign up for a PayPal account and the consumer is not charged a transaction fee when making a purchase
- The site is operated by PayPal – 1-888-221-1161 – North First Street San Jose, CA 95131
The PayPal Business Debit Card comes with no annual fee, allows a customer to withdraw money from a PayPal account at any ATM, earn 1% cash back on all purchases and comes with 0% liability for unauthorized purchases. The PayPal Business Debit MasterCard is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated.
PayPalOn this topic: What's www.DollarTreeFeedback.com survey about? Continue Reading dollar tree 1000 survey
- US Based international e-commerce business
- Founded in 1998 as part of eBay
- Offers payments in more than 100 currencies
- Based out of San Jose, California with world-wide operations in La Vista, Nebraska
- Annual revenues over $6 billion
PayPal was founded in 1998 under the name Confinity by techies Max Levchin, Peter Thiel, Luke Nosek, and Ken Howery. The firm did not become PayPal until 2001 and then was acquired by eBay in 2002. Over the years PayPal helped propel eBay into icon status with in the US business system and made the firms billions of dollars. In the Fall of 2014 eBay announced PayPal will be spinned into a separate publicly traded company. Due to a variety of reason PayPal is not allowed in the countries of Iraq, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Pakistan with limitations in Japan, Taiwan, Brazil and India.