Racing 2 Riches (Last Update 04/12/2016)
- Shop at Price Chopper and possibly win a smooth 100k grand prize
- More than $5 million dollars worth of prizes will be given away during the Racing 2 Riches promo
- The promotion will end in April of 2020
Whenever a Price Chopper customer spend $25 or more they will earn a sweepstakes Racing 2 Riches ticket. This ticket may be their shot at the $100,000 grand prize or other promotion prizes or coupons. Price Chopper customers are allowed to enter up to 15 tickets per day but that would mean they would have to purchase a TON of food at the Price Chopper (which we don’t doubt some people will attempt in efforts to win the 100k).
Who or what is Price Chopper?
- Family owned and operated grocery store headquartered in Schenectady, New York
- Caters to the middle of the road consumers aka the working middle class (blue-collar 9 to 5 types)
- The Price Chopper, Inc founded by Ben & Bill Golub and has over 130 locations
- Revenues top 3 billion US dollars while Net income checks in at over 18 million US dollars annually
- Price Chopper lives and dies by the slogan “Best In Fresh”
William and Bernard Golub acquired a knack for running a grocery store from their father Lewis Golub who was from Russia and operated several stores in the New York area. The Price Chopper roots date back to when the brothers opened a store called the Public Service Market in Green Island, New York back in 1932. The store made money hand over fist and the brothers opened more locations in Watervliet and Schenectady.
Today Price Chopper is one of the largest family run grocery stores in the United States with locations in New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire. The reach the company’s Consumer Services department customers can fire off a letter to 461 Nott St. Schenectady, NY 12308.