RD Pay My Bill
- Works for both books and magazines
- Account login is required to pay bill
- Customer service options are available
The last thing any company wants is a cancelled account due to an aggravating bill payment system. It doesn’t appear Reader’s Digest will be losing any accounts anytime soon (at least not due to bill payment system reasons) thanks to the easy online payment process that has been set up at the RD Pay My Bill page. Customers who want to pay off a due bill can do so with ease after logging into their online account. To begin the bill payment process, customers will first need to go to the RD Pay My Bill page and specify whether they are paying a Reader’s Digest Magazine or Book account. Magazine customers can login to an online account by either entering an account number and zip code or name and full mailing address.
But what if I’m a Reader’s Digest Books Customer?
- Reader’s Digest Books customers can login to an online account using an email address and a password
- Online user accounts can be created by entering a name (both first and last), email address, and password
- Those who cannot seem to recall a password can click the Forgot Your Password? link under the login fields
Reader’s Digest Large Print Edition customers can also pay a bill online by clicking the appropriate link posted to the RD Pay My Bill page. After clicking the link a bill can be paid using the same information to login as used by Reader’s Digest Magazine users (account number and zip code or name and full mailing address). Customers who have pressing questions regarding their subscriptions can utilize the Live Chat, FAQ, or Email links located at the very bottom of the RD Pay My Bill page.
Email Reader’s Digest Editors