Ruffles 4 Pointer
- Bag code is needed to begin
- 3 tiers of prizes are available
- Free code can be requested
Grocery store customers would be wise to pay attention anytime mention of a special “code” is seen on the packaging of a product. More often than not, when such an event takes place it means that lots of FREE STUFF is soon going to be doled out. Those who don’t mind the idea of snagging a free prize should keep their eyes peeled for 2.65 ounce to 9 ounce Ruffles bags that are specially marked with a unique 10 digit alphanumeric code that can be used to take part in the Ruffles 4 Pointer Challenge. Once a code has been secured it can be entered at the promotion’s entry page prior to hitting the Let’s Do This! button to proceed with the registration process. Those who are having a hard time finding the bag code can click the Where’s My Bag Code? link to bring up an image that shows the exact location of where the code can be found on the Ruffles bag.
Anything else I should know about the Ruffles 4 Pointer Challenge?
- Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age at entry
- Begins April 25th, 2020 and runs nearly 3 months ending April 15th, 2020
- The Instant Win Prizes available in the promotion will be divided into 3 different tiers
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes to be awarded comes to $92,052.55
- Limit of 5 bag code submissions per person/email address or household per day
Those who would rather enter the promotion without purchasing a bag of delicious Ruffles can request a free bag code by sending correspondence to PO Box 760002, Department 879717, El Paso TX, 88576. Participants who want to take a minute (or even hours if needed) to review the rules associated with the Ruffles 4 Pointer Challenge can do so by clicking the Official Rules link posted at the registration page. Those with questions regarding the promotion can seek assistance via phone or by email.
Ruffles 4 Pointer Challenge Support
- [email protected]