Save with Citizens
- Code from invitation is needed to begin
- Personalized rate quote process available
- Questions can be handled over the phone
Sometimes a rapid influx of cash is EXACTLY what the doctor ordered. Those who could use such a monetary prescription may want to look into a securing a personal loan from Citizens Bank. To begin the simple online rate quote process potential borrowers will need to go to the Save with Citizens page and click the Get My Rate tab. After clicking the tab an online form must be completed with a loan amount (between $5,000 and $50,000), name, date of birth, social security number, address, email address, and phone number (will need to confirm if phone number is for a cell). Once all of the required information has been entered a box must be checked to confirm the disclosures have been read before getting the quote. Those who are fortunate enough to have already been prequalified can enter the code from their invitation into the field provided at the Save with Citizen page to begin the application process.
More on Personal Loans from Citizens Bank
- Documents needed to process a loan can be e-signed and uploaded for an easy and efficient closing
- Repayment term and interest rate type can be customized to get the most desired monthly payment
- A personal loan from Citizens Bank is free of any pesky origination, application, or disbursement fees
- Approved borrowers will receive the personal loan funds deposited directly into their bank account
Some of the things a personal loan from Citizens Bank can be used for include vacations, debt consolidation, special occasions, or major purchases. Those who need access to a previously completed application can click the Access Existing Application button posted to the Save with Citizens page. Potential borrowers with questions about the personal loan process may want to try getting in touch with Citizens Bank by phone.
Citizens Bank Customer Service