Super C Sondage
- Code from receipt can be used to enter
- Survey completion earns entry to sweeps
- List of the previous winners is available
$1,000 CDN worth of FREE groceries is probably more than enough to get the average customer to share an opinion about a recent store experience. Those who deem this a fair exchange (and who have recently visited a Super C location) can take a few minutes to complete an online survey in exchange for entry into a sweepstakes that will award one luck winner $1,000 CDN in Super C gift cards each month. To get started with the survey, participants must navigate to the Super C Sondage page and enter the code found at the bottom of the receipt received at the recent store visit. Those who don’t have an access code can select a city (drop down list provided) and enter the date of the visit to complete the entry process. Customers who flat-out can’t locate the access code may want to refer to the sample receipt image posted at the Super C Sondage page showing EXACTLY where it can be found.
Skimming Through the Contest Rules
- Open to residents of Quebec who are at least 18 years old at the time entry
- Begins on April 1st, 2020 and comes to a close on April 30th, 2020
- 1 prize will be awarded each month of the contest (12 total prizes awarded)
- Access codes are only valid for 7 days after the purchase at a Super C store
- There is a limit of 4 total entries per eligible person throughout the contest
Participants who want to review the complete set of rules governing the sweepstakes can click the Contest Rules link posted at the bottom of the Super C Sondage page. Those who want to live vicariously through those who have already won a prize can click the Previous Winners link to view their names and locations. Questions regarding the survey can be directed to the Metro Richelieu Inc.
- Metro Richelieu Inc. – 866-595-5554