Survey 4 Gap
- Earn a Gap coupon by taking a 10 to 15 minute survey related to a recent purchase
- The coupon can be used at any GAP location to receive 20% off a regularly priced item
- The feedback can be provided in English, Spanish or French
The survey4gap coupon code does not have an expiration date and can also be used at any GAP outlet store according to the terms of the promotion. Customers will have to answer a variety of questions online in regards to their in store visit to the GAP. Survey questions will revolve around the quality of the products, how friendly were the GAP employees and the overall environment of the GAP store.
What is needed to take the GAP Survey?
- Customers age and gender (male or female)
- GAP store number**
- Country and state of purchase
- Internet Connection
- Date/Time of visit
- GAP register/transaction number
- The ability to type on a keyboard (this might be difficult for old people)
**Please be sure you choose the store # that matches the receipt in which the purchase was made as GAP wants to ensure the feedback is getting back to the correct manager in charge.
GAP IncOn this topic: Complete www.DollarTreeFeedback.com customer survey program online: read about dollartreefeedback.com survey
- Golden City based clothing retailer with annual revenues exceeding 16 billion US Dollars
- Founded by the ever trendy Donald and Doris Fisher in 1969
- Quickly expanded across California and had over 25 locations by 1973
- Also sells clothing under the Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime, Intermix, and Athleta name
- Most store locations can be found in upscale malls and cater to wealthy American families
The GAP has a knack at attracting younger buyers and appeals to a broad band of consumers. During the 1990’s the GAP came under heavy fire for offering blandness and uniformity clothing lines that made every high school Senior look exactly alike. The firm has since attempted to diversify their clothing line to some extent but largely did not want to change what was working.