TD Bank Gift Card Info
- Allows a user to register to access their account online
- The customer will need the first 6 digits of their TD Bank Gift card
- The site/service is operated by TD Bank, N.A. – 1 (888) 751-9000 – Two Portland Square or P.O. Box 9540 Portland, Maine 04112-9540
The TD Bank Visa Gift Card online service (once registered) allows a gift card holder to Create a Personal Identification Number, view the account balances and track purchases. The service is free BUT the card is subject to an inactivity fee after 12 months of inactivity.
Highlights and Lowlights of the TD Bank Gift Card
- Can be purchases in amounts between $25 to $750
- Comes with the purchasing power of Visa (can be used anywhere the Visa or NYCE logo are present)
- The card comes with a pre-determined PIN which needs to be activated
- Cannot be used for cash access at an ATM or bank branch
- Once the card reaches a balance of $5 or lower the customer can visit TD Bank and request a check for the remaining balance
- Not recommended to be used at gas stations due to a variety of charging reason
- Cannot be used for online gambling
- The fee for being inactive after 12 months of non use will be $2.50 and will be taken from the card balance
- Once the TD Bank Visa Gift Card has been used in full it should be shredded as it cannot be reloaded
The card can be used when making online purchases but the address used for billing purposes must match the address that was registered with TD Bank and the full name of the customer.
TD stands for Toronto-Dominion Bank and is a Canada based commercial bank. The firm was formed as the baby child when a merger of Bank of Toronto and the Dominion Bank was enacted. TD Bank has more than 6 million customers world-wide and a net income of over 6 billion dollars annually.