- Username and password are needed to login
- Online account recovery assistance available
- New users can register for an online account
When it comes to a company that provides something as important as energy most consumers want (and deserve for that matter) instant online access to their account. That is exactly what Teco Energy customers are getting when it comes to the easy account login process found at the Teco Account page. Those who need to gain access to an online account can do so in just a few seconds by entering a username and password into the blank login fields before hitting the Login button. Customers who have forgotten a Teco account username can begin the recovery process by entering their account number and identification number (service address, Taxpayer ID for commercial accounts, Social Security Number or Passport number for residential accounts). Customers who have only forgotten their password can enter a username to be sent an email containing a link to begin the reset process.
What’s so good about an online Teco account?
- Customers will enjoy 24 hours access to their account information
- Bills and payment history can be viewed through an online account
- Customers can their pay bills online and both start or stop a service
- Power outages can be reported and outage status can be checked
Customers who have yet to set up online access to their Teco account can begin the process by filling out a form with a username, password, email address, account number, and an account identification number (Social Security Number, Taxpayer ID, Passport number, service address). Those who see an open transformer or a downed power line should not hesitate to pick up the phone and call Teco directly.
Teco Energy Phone