- Survey process can be completed online
- Completion earns entry to a prize draw
- Hamleys contact information available
A store that asks customers to take a few minutes to provide feedback on a recent experience should always let those who decide to take the survey know exactly how many questions must be answered right off the bat. It’s safe to say Hamleys delivers on this customer-first approach to feedback with the online survey found at the Tell Hamleys page. Upon arrival at the page the Let’s Get Started button can be clicked to move forward to the question and answer portion of the process. At this point participants who are on a tight schedule (and even those who are spending the day on the couch) can scroll to the bottom of the page to see the exact number of questions that need to be answered in order to complete the survey. At the end of the survey the OK button posted at the bottom of the Tell Hamleys page can be clicked to enter a contact email address and register for the prize draw.
What’s this about a PRIZE DRAW??
- Prize consists of a Hamleys voucher valued at either £100 or €100 depending on country
- Prize vouchers can only be redeemed at a Hamleys store location or at Hamleys online
- 1 prize draw winner is selected every 3 months throughout the course of the promotion
- Prize not valid in conjunction with any other offer and is good until April 31st, 2020
Those who need to know EXACTLY how far into the survey they are can scroll to the bottom of the Tell Hamleys page and glance at the progress bar showing a completion percentage. Once all of the questions have been answered the Submit button can be clicked to send the feedback and enter the prize draw. Customers with questions that are not related to the online survey can try reaching out to Hamleys by phone or through mail correspondence.
Hamleys Contact Inofrmation
- 2 Foubert’s Place, Regent Street, London, W1F 7PA
- 0371 704 1977