UPS My Choice Activate
- Zip code needed to confirm availability
- Registration can be completed online
- Promotion Code can be entered
For some the wondering and waiting part of placing an order can be almost too much to bear. Individuals who feel this way can now take the guessing game out of the entire process when waiting for a package from UPS through use the of UPS My Choice feature. This handy service providers should keep customers off the edge of their seat by providing FREE text or email alerts for all packages that are being delivered via UPS. Those who wish to sign up for the notifications can do so by going to the UPS My Choice Activate page and clicking the Get Started button. After clicking the button customers will need to verify that service is available in their area by entering their country and zip code. Those who are lucky enough to have the service available can complete the online registration by entering a name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and language.
UPS Fun Facts
- The company was founded on April 28th, 1907 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA
- UPS employs over 434,000 workers and posted revenues of $61 BILLION in 2020
- The company receives 101,500,000 customer tracking requests per business day
- Serves 220 countries and territories (every address in North America and Europe)
- The UPS delivery fleet includes 108,210 package cars, vans, tractors, and motorcycles
In order to conclude the registration process at the UPS My Choice Activate page, customers must create a User ID and a password before checking a box to confirm they have read and agree to the terms. Customers who have a Promotion Code can enter it into the blank field and hit the Apply Promotion Code button. Those who have questions for UPS may want to try getting a hold of the company’s corporate office.
UPS Corporate Office
- 55 Glenlake Parkway, NE, Atlanta, GA 30328