WB Redeem Digital Movie
- Code in Blu-ray package is needed
- FAQ list is provided for assistance
- Support service available via email
When a blockbuster movie like Wonder Woman first hits the shelves there is sure to be thousands of fans rushing to the nearest retailer to pick up a copy of the movie on DVD and/or Blu-ray. After purchasing the hard copy of the movie the next stop for those thousands of fans will likely be to the WB Redeem Digital Movie page to secure the digital copy. The digital copy redemption process of Wonder Woman can be initiated by entering the 12 character code shown on the insert that came in the Blu-ray/DVD package before hitting the Continue button to proceed to the selection of the preferred redemption partner. After choosing the redemption partner users will need to login to a WB Movies All Access account to complete the redemption process (those who do not yet have an account will need to create one). Those who need are a bit puzzled by the process may want to review the available FAQ list by clicking the Help link posted at the top right hand side of the WB Redeem Digital Movie page.
Can’t wait! Anything else I should know before I get started?
- Copies are added to UltraViolet collections and can be accessed from a variety of apps
- Only specific movies are currently available for access in the WB Movies All Access app
- Some of the applications that the copy can be accessed with support offline playback
- WB Movies All Access provides exclusive content and allows for the sharing of clips