WC Safe Rewards
- Username can be entered to gain access
- Portal available in 3 different languages
- Support available to answer questions
It only stands to reason that the most valuable asset a company can possibly have is the employees that make its existence possible. Perhaps that is why many companies are becoming more and more concerned with the safety and overall well-being of the people who keep the business up and running. Waste Connections appears to have a firm grasp on the importance of employee safety judging by the its Safety Recognition and Rewards Program. Employees who have been pre-registered for the program can gain access to an account by going to the WC Safe Rewards portal and entering an Employee ID as a username along with the provided initial login password (password can be changed after first login). Once logged in, employees are encouraged to visit the My Account section of the portal and add a personal email address to receive program notifications. Employees who have forgotten a username or password can click the icons posted at the top of the WC Safe Rewards portal to begin the account recovery process.
A Quick Study on Waste Connections
- Provides waste collection, transportation, and disposal services as well as recycling
- Leading provider of non-hazardous oilfield waste treatment, recovery, and disposal
- Provides services to move cargo and solid waste containers in the Pacific Northwest
- Operates in mostly exclusive and secondary markets throughout the U.S. and Canada
- 50% of revenues are from areas where the company has a franchise or exclusive rights
Employees who have forgotten an account password can enter a username to have the password sent via email. Those who have forgotten a username can enter the email address associated with the account. The language used to access the WC Safe Rewards portal can be changed by using the drop down box posted at the top right side of the page (English, French, and Spanish are available). Those who have questions regarding use of the portal can try calling Award HQ between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM Eastern Standard Time Monday through Friday.
Award HQ Contact Information
- [email protected]
- PO Box 980, Fiskdale, MA 01518