Xfinity Reward Center
- Check the status of a Comcast reward
- Statuses are updated on a weekly basis
- The site is administered by Comcast – 1-800-526-3268 – One Comcast Center, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Please note to view the status of a Xfinity reward the customer will need their Billing Address and Phone Number or Account Number. ANy questions associated with any promotional offers from Comcast/Xfinity can be directed to 1-800-COMCAST. Customers should allow a few weeks for the rewards to arrive and common rewards include Visa Prepaid Cards, Movie Passes or Electronics.
Other Xfinity Reward Center Notes
- Movie passes and prepaid card will be shipped via first-class mail to the customers billing address
- Electronics will be sent via UPS Standard Ground to the customers service address
- Comcast customers service and billing address should be the same (double-check by calling 1-800-526-3268 from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern time Monday)
- Please contact Xfinity Rewards (Comcast) customer service if it has been 2 or more weeks and the reward has not arrived
- Visa Prepaid Cards should only take 10 days to arrive
- When entering the Xfinity/Comcast account number, use numeric digits only (13, 14, or 16) – I.E. 0951722113504, 07120123456051, 8020123412347890
Customers can also make contact via email with Xfinity by providing their name, billing address, email address, installation date, expected reward and the question or comment.
- Philadelphia based media and technology company
- Founded on a hot day in April of 1963 (Incorporated in 1969)
- Operates popular cable TV stations to include E! Entertainment Television, the Golf Channel, and NBCSN
Comcast was founded by Ralph J. Roberts, Daniel Aaron and Julian A. Brodsky in the small town of Tupelo, Mississippi when they purchases a little know cable outfit named American Cable Systems. The firm was originally only had a mere five channels and a little more than 15,000 customers.