Yoplait Friends In The Fight
- Allows a user to enter codes related to the “Friends in the Fight” donation campaign
- The codes will help promote the Living Beyond Breast Cancer cause
- The website is operated by Yoplait USA – General Mills, Inc., P.O. Box 9452, Minneapolis, MN 55440 – 1-800-248-7310 or by fax at 1-763-764-8330
To enter the “codes” the customer must have a valid email address and zip code. All codes must be entered by 3/31/15 and Yoplait will make a total donation of $350,000, to be divided between Susan G. Komen, Bright Pink, and Living Beyond Breast Cancer. If the customer cannot decide which charity to donate to please select the “choose for me” option. The code will donate .10 cents to the Yoplait’s “Friends in the Fight” donation campaign. The zip code will help track the location in which the donation is being made from in order to better direct donations in zip code areas to Komen Philade.
- Popular yogurt brand owned and operated by parent company General Mills
- The company was founded from the French farming words “Yola” and “Coplait”
- The Yoplait logo was designed by Philippe Morlighem and features a six-petaled flower
Yoplait is an avid supporter of breast cancer research as they have donated well over $5 million dollars to date to breast cancer research. The firm also offers animal friendly packaging that features a rim on the bottom of the yogurt containers to keep animals (i.e. racoons, skunks, rabbits) from accidentally getting their heads caught in the packaging.