Your Kaiser Survey
- Available in both English and Spanish
- PIN and username are needed to begin
- Contact email is available for assistance
Feedback from clientele can be a good way for a company or organization to correct what it is doing wrong and improve upon what it is doing well. This type of feedback can be incredibly valuable even when it comes to the medical industry. Kaiser Permanente seems to understand this concept oh so very well as shown by its online survey found at the Your Kaiser Survey page. To get started with the feedback process a language will need to first be selected (English or Spanish circle can be checked to proceed). Once the language has been confirmed members can enter a PIN along with a username to proceed with the survey. Those who want to view the Your Kaiser Survey page in larger or smaller font should access their browser’s View tab and scroll down to Text Size and select the desired font.
What on earth is Kaiser Permanente?
- Kaiser Permanente was founded in 1945 and has since become one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit health plans
- The plan serves more than a whopping 11.3 million members and has its headquarters located in Oakland, California
- As of April 31st, 2020 Kaiser Permanante had 38 hospitals, 668 medical offices, 21,275 physicians, and 54,072 nurses
- Kaiser Permanante health plan members can be found throughout the states of CA, CO, GA, HI, VA, MD, DC, OR, and WA
Those who are experiencing problems with the Your Kaiser Survey process can click the link posted to the bottom of the login page to send an email. California members who have questions about a plan can reach Kaiser Permanante by toll-free phone or through mail.
California Member Services
- 393 E. Walnut St., Pasadena, CA 91188-8514
- 800-443-0815 – 8 AM to 8 PM 7 days a week